Registration for CAMP TxSC March 20-22, 2015
is now OPEN!
TxSC has sold out every year, and this year, we only have 275 tickets available (vs. the 400 we had last year). Be sure to register early.
- Shared, assigned lodging, based on registration type
- Five meals (Friday's dinner, Saturday's breakfast, lunch, and dinner, & Sunday's brunch)
- Four keynote sessions
- Your choice of Saturday workshops (choose three of nine)
- Access to blog mentors
- Friday night's Create + Connect mixer
- Saturday's Khaki Cool Jamboree (party!)
- Sunday's Badge Ceremony
- Digital headshot c/o Awake Photography
- Shuttle service to and from the Austin airport [arrives and departs around 3:00pm on Friday and Sunday]*
- More camp swag than you can shake a walking stick at
- ... and a few surprises!
After Feb. 1, all registered campers will receive an email to the email address used for registration in which she may request shuttle service, vegetarian or gluten-free meals, and towel and bedding needs, as well as choose her Saturday workshops in advance.
Cancellation policy: Our goal is to keep this retreat as affordable as possible. To do this, we are paying for event needs well in advance, using a strict budget. Therefore, we cannot, under any circumstance, refund any spots once registration is complete. Thank you for understanding and buying your ticket thoughtfully. If you absolutely cannot make it, we ask that you contact us and use our Twitter or FB page and #TxSC15 to try to sell your bunk. Please be sure to read our full terms and conditions for more details.
Before registering, please review our lodging options here.